The game will run smoothly with lower graphical settings, but higher graphical settings will strain your system.
My system meets recommended requirements:
The game will run smoothly in the vast majority of cases, but specific graphical settings and setup need a more powerful gaming system.
- updating the video card drivers
- making sure your operating system is up to date
Please consult the article for more details on those steps and others that might be helpful.
Change the graphic settings
- From the Main menu, select the Options tab then click on Graphics
- On this screen, you'll be able to change the Quality Preset to a lower setting or to fine-tune your settings. Keep in mind that some of those options are more demanding than others.
- For example, try experimenting with the VSync settings, they can have an impact on your FPS rate.
Note that there's is a handy little graph on the top right of your screen showing the amount of VRAM available to your GPU, and the projected amount of VRAM the settings you choose will require. Getting over the available VRAM (also in SLI/Crossfire setups) will very likely result in slower performances.