1. Select Options on the main menu and then choose Controls. The screen for configuring your game pad will now open.
2. Click on a location under the Game Controller column that corresponds to a movement listed under the Command column. The word under the Game Controller column will then be replaced by a blinking cursor.
3. Press a button on the game pad to assign the Game Controller movement to the game pad.
4. Proceed by assigning each movement in a similar manner as in steps two and three.
5. Slide the scroll bar on the left for more Game Controller movements to appear. (The scroll bar looks like a blue window or couch.)
Note: Page 36 of the Prince of Persia® 3D manual indicates that the game does not support joysticks.