If you receive this message whenever you start the game after activating the Deep Ocean add-on, please try the following steps.
- Then, disconnect your PC from the internet to ensure the patch installs correctly.
- Once offline, extract the zip-file and install the program with administrator rights.
- You are going to receive an error message related to the EULA. Please ignore it and click OK.
- If the program does not start right away, please repeat the installation until it starts. When the offline patcher is installed successfully, please restart Anno 2070.
- The game will prompt you to restart again but this time it should download a small file.
- When this process is finished, please restart Anno 2070. The Deep Ocean add-on should now be unlocked and the content should be available.
If you have any questions about these steps or if you continue to encounter issues with the installation, please get in touch with us.