Once they are both installed, please launch the Oculus Home application and log in to your Oculus Rift account. If you do not have one, click the Sign Up button in the bottom-left corner of the window.
You can follow the steps below to see how to go about completing the activation and installation process.
Before you read the steps, please note: If you have an activation key that you need to redeem, begin at step #1. If you purchased the game digitally and it already appears in your Oculus library, skip to step #6 and start there by installing the game. Also, make sure that Uplay is fully closed before activating the code in the Oculus Home application.
2. In the menu bar on the left-hand side, click on Settings.
3. In your account settings, click Redeem Code.
4. Enter your activation key, then click Redeem.
5. After successfully redeeming the key, you will have the option to Install Now or Install Later. If you install now, your game will begin installing in your library.
6. If you install later, you can install the game by clicking the Library tab and then clicking Not Installed. Click your game to begin downloading it.
7. Once the game is installed, click the game and it will finish installing and launch.
8. Upon launching the game you should receive a prompt to log in to your Ubisoft account. Type in your login credentials and then click Log In.
9. The game should prompt you to close by pressing A on the Xbox controller. After pressing A, the game should close.
10. Your game is now activated in both your Oculus and Ubisoft accounts, both accounts were linked! You should be able to now find the game in both your Oculus Home and Uplay PC game libraries.