Still, we don’t take the decision to retire services for an older Ubisoft game lightly, and we understand some of you may be disappointed by this news. We are happy to have fans that are as committed as you have been to these brands and titles, and we hope that you'll find more recent or upcoming Ubisoft games which you can be equally as passionate about.
Thank you for your understanding and your support.
Here are a few more specific details:
2. Any In-game News and Player Stats services will be shut down.*
3. For Uplay-enabled games:*
- The Uplay service will no longer be available for the game on consoles.
- Units (Uplay currency) and Actions for the game will be disabled, meaning you will no longer be able to earn Units by completing Actions for the game.
- Rewards will be disabled in-game, meaning that you can still unlock them, but you will not receive them. If you unlock them after the closure of the online service for the game, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team to be refunded.
4. The ULC will be disabled, meaning that you will no longer be able to unlock them, the ULC will be available until you decide to reset your saved game files.*
5. Players having in-game currency should use it within the 60 days period. There won’t be any refund on unused in-game currency
*This is only relevant for games that include this function or feature.