Please perform each of the checks below:
1. Test your connection to the Internet
Start by testing your network connection with the following steps:
1. Start at the Xbox One dashboard
2. Go to the My games & apps menu and select Settings
3. Choose Network
4. Select your connection type Wired or Wireless.
5. Choose Test network connection.
Using the Xbox One connection test
If this test shows your connection as either Moderate or Strict then you may encounter problems connecting to other players and playing online.
How can I fix the problem so I can connect to the Uplay Club / E-Store in game?
2. Restart your Network Hardware
Please follow the steps below to improve your connection:
1. Turn off your Xbox One and your Modem/Router and wait for 15 - 30 seconds.
2. Fully power up your Modem/Router (it may take a couple of minutes to re-establish your connection).
3. Turn on your Xbox One and test the connection again by following the steps at the beginning of the article.
3. Port Forwarding
At this point if you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports within your router from your PC:
Inbound UDP: 9103
Outbound TCP 80, 443
Example of port forwarding, this is done from your PC and will differ between devices
Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.
There are also free resources available such as Port Forward which may help (you can skip the ad to get to the guides). Please note this site is not affiliated with Ubisoft.
If this does not solve your issue, try placing your Xbox One in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem (where available) and retry.
5. Traffic throttling / Blocked ports
There may also be certain restrictions set by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you continue to have trouble, please contact your ISP for details on any specific restrictions on the previously mentioned network ports.
Still having problems?
If you continue to have trouble after completing the above steps, please contact support and include a full description of your problem along with any error messages you may have received.