1. Log in to your PSN account or create a new one. You can create an account on your PS4 or online.
2. Select PlayStation Store icon on the Home Screen.
3. On the PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
4. Enter the code.
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue in the dialog box.
If you wish to start downloading the content, select Download.
1. Start your Xbox and log in with your account. You can also create an account online.
2. On Xbox One, say "Xbox, use a code" or select Xbox Store > Browse games > Use a code.
3. Enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the code online.
An Xbox Live download code is valid for one-time use only with Xbox One systems.
1. Open the Uplay PC client and log in. If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account.
2. Click on the key symbol toward the top right of the Uplay window.
3. Enter your key in the Activation Code field.
4. Click Activate. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft Account.
1. Open your Steam application and log in.
2. Click on the Games menu and then choose Activate a product on Steam...
3. Once the product is activated, you will see it in your Library. Please find the game and right-click on it.
4. Choose View CD key from the menu. Another window will appear and show your key. Please make a note of this key (you can choose to copy the key to the clipboard).
5. Click on the Play button for your game. When the Uplay activation window comes up, please enter the key you have copied before.
6. Click Activate. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft Account.
If you are still unsure how to redeem your game key, feel free to contact us.