In order to prepare a DxDiag file please follow the steps below:
Generating the Dxdiag
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press R
- On the screen you should see a window named Run. In this window type dxdiag, as seen below:
- After pressing the OK button you will see a new window called DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- In the window press the Save button, and save it to the Desktop, as seen below
Generating the Msinfo
In order to create a msinfo report in .txt format please follow the steps below:
- Hold down the Windows key on the keyboard and press R.
- On the screen you should see a window named Run. In this window type msinfo32, as seen below:
- After pressing the OK button (or Enter on your keyboard) you will see a new window called System Information.
- To save the report you will have to click on File, and then from the menu you will have to choose Export.
- In the new window choose where to save the file and make sure it is saved as a text file (.txt).
Sequence shortened for demonstration purposes.
Attaching the files to your ticket
- Once you have prepared the files, please attach it to your ticket. To do this, please use the button + Add Files, as seen below, and select the files you have prepared. Note that there's 5Mb limit on the size of the attachments.