Patch download mirrors:
Click here to download the XIII v1.01 Patch - Ubi.com
The patch includes
- new boot up screens
- "You in the Game" . New ingame character in single player. A new winner from the XIII "You in the game" competition is featured in the single player part of the game.
- clarify saved game situation:
XIII uses a checkpoint based save system. You can save your progress at a checkpoint either though the ingame menu or by using a keyboard shortcut. During the solo adventure, press F5 to save the game at the last crossed checkpoint. Press F9 to load this particular saved game.
- In game information has been changed to reflect more accurately the way the save system actually works.
- multiplayer sabotage mode
- fix the bug that occurs when changing team at the end of a game.
- single players missions
- various bug fixes in a few levels (collision related)
- various stability issues on Win2K/XP systems.