It is hard to see a well-loved title go and we fully understand how disappointing it can be. On the plus side, it allows us to pour our resources into creating exciting new experiences. We are happy to have fans that are as committed as you have been to our brands and titles and we hope that you'll find a recent or upcoming Ubisoft title that you can be equally passionate about.
That said, the solo features of the game will remain available and you can still enjoy the game offline. We will list a few more details about the consequences below.
The full list of all discontinued services can be located on this page. If you have questions about a particular game or your account, feel free to contact our support teams.
Here are a few details:
2. In-game News and Player Stats services will be shut down.*
3. For Uplay enabled games:*
- Units (Uplay currency) and Actions for the game will be disabled. This means you will no longer be able to earn Units by completing Actions for the game.
- Rewards will be disabled in-game. You can still unlock them, but you will not receive them. If you unlock them after the closure of the online service for the game, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team to be refunded.
5. Any in-game currency should be used within a 60-day period. We will not be able to offer refunds on unused in-game currency.
*Only relevant for games that include this function or feature.