What do I get with the Year 3 Season Pass?
The Year 3 Season Pass will grant you the following:
- VIP Status until the 31st of January 2019
- 7 day early access to each season's new Operator
- 10% discount in the in-game shop (only applies to purchases made with Renown or R6 Credits)
- 5% renown boost
- 8 new Year 3 operators across 4 seasons
- 1 exclusive headgear for each new operator (overall 8 exclusive headgear customisations)
- 1 exclusive uniform for each new operator (overall 8 exclusive uniform customisations)
- R6 Meteorite charm
- Alpha Pack Boost (+0,3%)
- 600 R6 Credits
- The Damascus Steel skin if you purchased the Season Pass before March 5, 2018
Year 2 Season Pass owner will also get a bonus 600 R6 Credits.
Do I need to buy the Season Pass to access all the new content?
No. You'll be able to unlock the new operators using Renown after the 7 days early access ends, and you'll be able to play with Season Pass owner on any new map.
Do I need to buy the Year 3 Season Pass to keep my content if I own the Year 1 or Year 2 Season Pass?
No, content unlocked with the Year 1 or Year 2 Season Pass will stay unlocked, but you won't have the perks going with the VIP Status.
Will I be able to share my Season Pass with other users?
Season Pass is not eligible for content sharing on PS4. This unlockable content is bound to the primary account and cannot be shared with any other account.
For Xbox One users, all content is shareable between users on the same console.
You can find more information on the Rainbow 6: Siege store webpage and engage the community on our forums. And of course, do not hesitate to contact our support teams if you have any questions.