- Head to the download section of the Nvidia website to select and download your driver.
- Once you have downloaded the executable, double-click on it to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until presented with the Installation options window.
- Select the box labelled Custom (Advanced) then hit Next.
- On the next screen, you will be given a choice of components to install (These should all be ticked by default, and if you are unsure, leave them that way).
- Under the Select driver component table, tick the box Perform a clean installation and click Next.
- Complete the installation, then restart your computer.