- Start at the Xbox One Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Settings tab on the left.
- Select All Settings.
- Select the Network tab, then click on Network Settings.
There you will see the NAT type of your connection: Open, moderate or strict.
If it shows your connection as either Moderate or Strict you may encounter problems connecting to other players and playing online. There are some steps you can try to improve connectivity:
1. Reset your network hardware
2. Forward ports
3. Place the console into the DMZ
4. Check for external restrictions
If you need assistance with these steps, feel free to contact us.
For more information please check the Xbox website. If you need further assistance improving your Xbox One's internet connection, we recommend you contact Xbox Support.