If you are interested in deleting your Ubisoft Account, please contact a Ubisoft Support representative to help you determine if account deletion is right for you. It may turn out that instead of deleting an account, you might simply need assistance with account updating or linking.
We are very sorry to hear that you would like to delete your Ubisoft Account. Before we can proceed, you need to be aware of some very important points.
Having a Ubisoft Account is completely FREE! We will not send you any emails unless you specifically ask to be sent promotional emails from our company. If you prefer to not receive emails from us, just edit your account and uncheck the opt-in areas or ask us to remove you from the list. We respect your privacy and will never sell or share account information with anyone outside of Ubisoft. It will cost nothing to just leave your Ubisoft Account intact in case you ever decide to come back.
If you are just looking to unlink a Facebook or console profile from your Ubisoft Account, follow the steps on the unlinking guide.
If after consideration of the following facts you STILL want to permanently delete your Ubisoft Account, please see below:
Consequences of Deleting an Account
By deleting your account, any keys for games already registered to an account will be permanently disabled as your Ubisoft Account is linked to them. Therefore, those games will no longer be accessible to you. Your Ubisoft username and all the CD keys (install keys, activation keys etc) of Ubisoft games will be permanently banned! Once a CD key is banned, it will not be possible to use it again.
Deleting your Ubisoft Account will also result in loss of access to the Uplay services, achievements, forums, and access to support on the specific account.
Please be aware that this process is final and may not be revoked. After deletion, we will have no more records in our system. You will not be able to contact us in the future regarding your deleted account, unless you create a new account.
So that we can perform the deletion, we require your final and unequivocal consent for this procedure, including all the consequences. For this we need to ensure that you have been informed of the consequences and explicitly request the cancellation of your Ubisoft Account. Please carefully follow the three step procedure below:
1. Please submit a support ticket.
2. Please include in your request the following information:
- The reason for the account deletion.
- The Username and email address of the account you want deleted.
Note: If the above information is not included you may be asked to provide it.
3. In addition to the information above, also copy/paste this into the ticket:
1. Yes, I want my Ubisoft Account to be completely deleted from the system.
2. I am aware that my Ubisoft Games will be permanently banned.
3. I understand that any connections to services (Uplay, online saved games) will be irrevocably lost and these services will therefore no longer be available.
4. I have no current orders from the UbiShop with this account.
5. I am aware that once the account is deleted it cannot be reinstated at any later time.
6. I am aware of the consequences of the deletion and agree and accept the procedure of Ubisoft.
Please be aware that after we delete your account, we are not able to send you a confirmation e-mail as there will be no remaining records of your account. The deletion process can still take several days. We ask for your patience and understanding.
For further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.