Once you unlocked your unlockable content (ULC), for example by redeeming a code on your platform, you should be able to find the new content in-game.
Depending on the ULC you unlocked, these are the items that are added to your game:
- Primal CQC weapon
- Survivor set (Bandana, Pants, ALICE Chest Rig)
Sacred Land Pack
- Sacred Land weapon
- GX Spider Buggy
- Four customization options for each vehicle
Year 1 Pass
Finding your item in the game
These unlockable items will be available through different in-game menus.
- To find your additional missions, head to Objectives Board.
- To find your blueprints, visit Maria at her shop in Erewhon and check the Crafting tab.
- To find character customisations, go to the in-game menu and navigate to the Customize tab.
- XP Boosters will appear in your inventory as soon as the Skill Tree is unlocked.
If you are unable to see the unlocked items in the above locations, please visit this guide.
For more information about content sharing on consoles, please have a look at this article.