Those credentials are the keys to your Growtopia account and should be kept safe.
Below you will find some advice on how to make sure your items and progress stay put:
Examples include your own name, your account name, 12345, etc.
• Never share your password with anyone, even us.
• Never download files from untrusted sources.
They could contain malicious files capable of obtaining your password.
• Never let untrusted people access your PC.
Their conduct could lead to account compromise or account sanctions.
If you come across players advertising suspicious websites, selling accounts or trying to share files with you, report them to us.
As an extra layer of security, we recommend activating Additional Account Protection (AAP).
Every time you try to log in from a new device or location, an email with a confirmation link will be sent to the email address associated with your Growtopia account.
To set up the feature:
• Select Secure My Account.
• Click Ok.
• A verification email will be sent to the address associated with your GrowID.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns about your account security.