1) Go to the Ubisoft Account website, log in with your account details and navigate to Security Settings. Once there, click on Activate 2-Step Verification.
2) Now you can choose if you would like to set up the 2-Step Verification for your email account or set up the 2-Step Verification on a mobile device. To continue with the email process, select the Email option and click on Choose.
3) This will send a verification code to the email address currently associated with your Ubisoft account. You will then be prompted to enter it:
5) Once you have entered the code and pressed Submit you should be informed that the 2-Step Verification was successfully activated. Please be aware that you may be automatically logged out of your account once you finish setting up 2-Step Verification.
6) When you next log in to your account, you will be prompted to enter a verification code that will have been sent to you once you attempt to log in:
Disabling 2-Step Verification
1) You can deactivate 2-Step Verification via the Account Management page or by navigating to Account information in the Uplay PC client and clicking Manage.
2) Once you have logged in, select Deactivate Two-Step Verification.
3) You will be asked to confirm if you wish to disable 2-Step Verification. Select Yes to complete the process.
If you have any questions about the security feature, feel free to reach out to us or consult our dedicated article.