- Your new phone (if you want to reactive this option)
- A computer with an Internet connection
If you have enabled two-step verification for your Ubisoft account and are unable to access Google Authenticator, you can still use one of the six recovery codes provided during the two-step verification setup and activation process. If you have lost or already used all your recovery codes, you will need to contact Ubisoft Customer Support to regain access to your account. Please note, that the recovery codes are only provided during the two-step verification activation process.
To disable the 2-Step Verification with a recovery code, please follow the steps below:
- Log in and enter your security code
- Navigate to the security section
- Click on Deactivate 2-Step Verification
- This option is now disabled!
To activate this feature on your new phone, please check this article.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!