Once they are both installed, you will want to launch the Oculus Rift application and log in to your Oculus Rift account. If you do not have one, click the Sign Up button in the bottom-left corner of the window.
If you have an activation key that you need to redeem for Eagle Flight, begin at Step #1. If you purchased Eagle Flight digitally and it already appears in your Oculus library, skip to Step #6 and start there by installing the game.
You can follow the pictorial tutorial below to see how to go about completing the activation and installation process:
1. Open the Oculus Rift desktop application and log in.
2. Click the gear icon in the top right, then click Settings.
3. In your Account settings, click Redeem Code.
4. Enter your activation key, then click Redeem.
5. After successfully redeeming the key, you'll have the option to "Install Now" or "Install Later". If you install now, your game will begin installing in your library.
6. If you install later, you can install the game by clicking the Library tab and then clicking "Not Installed". Click your game to begin downloading it.
7. Once the game is installed, click the game and it will finish installing and launch.
8. Upon launching the game, you should receive a prompt to log in to your Uplay account. Type in your login credentials and then click "Log In".
9. The game should prompt you to close the game by pressing A on the Xbox controller. After pressing A, the game should close.
10. Your game is now activated in both Oculus and Uplay, and your Uplay and Oculus accounts are now linked! You should be able to now find Eagle Flight in both your Oculus Rift and Uplay game libraries.