- Start by testing your Xbox live connection with the following steps:
1. Start at the Xbox One main menu
2. Press the Menu Button
3. Select Settings
4. Select Network Settings
5. Select Test Network Connection
6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection
Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6 please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented
7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes you may need to contact your ISP
If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:
1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, Modem and Router and wait about 15 - 30 seconds
2. Fully power up your modem
3. Fully power up your router
4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.
- At this point if you still have trouble, then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.
TCP: 53, 80, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Watch Dogs Game Ports
UDP: 9000, 9104
- Finally, if this does not solve your problem try placing your Xbox One in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem and retry.