Adding friends from the Ubisoft Club website
1. Go to club.ubi.com and log into your Ubisoft Account by clicking Login in the top right.
2. After logging in, you will be brought to your Account information page, which looks similar to the image below. For the purposes of adding more friends, you will want to click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the page.
3. After clicking this tab, a drop down menu will appear with a list of your friends. Click in the Search Friends field and enter the name of the friend you are looking for. The Uplay user will appear below, and you will then click the Add Friend Icon to send this user a Friend Request.
4. You're basically finished at this point. All you'll need to do now is wait for your friend to accept your friend request.
Adding Friends through the Uplay PC client:
Alternatively, you can add more friends to your Ubisoft Account through the Uplay client for PC.
1. Launch and login to the Uplay PC client.
2. Once you’ve logged in, click the Friends icon at the top of the frame.
3. In the window that opens, simply click Add Friends.
4. Another window will open.
5. Type the name of the friend you are looking for in the Search field and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Note: If your Ubisoft Account is linked to your Steam account, type the name of the friend you are looking for, and then click the Import friends from Steam button. Your friend’s Ubisoft Account will also need to be linked to Steam.
Click HERE for more information on Linking your Steam account with your Ubisoft Account.