Depending on the ULC you unlocked, these are the items that are added to your game:
First Responder Pack
- First Responder weapon skin
The Capitol Defender Pack
- Lullaby weapon
- Lullaby blueprint
The Battleworn Secret Service Pack
- Secret Service weapon skin
- Specialised quality emote
The Elite Agent Pack
- Ruthless weapon blueprint
- Additional stash space
- Special skill effect
Year 1 Pass
We put together detailed information on the Year 1 Pass in a dedicated article - please have a look.
These items will be available through your Stash in the Mailbox tab. You will be able to move them to your inventory via the Move to Inventory option.
- To find your weapon skins, head to Inventory > Weapons > Mod > Skin
- To find your blueprints, visit the Crafting Station at the Base of Operations.
- To find skins for your turret, ballistic shield, drone, seeker mine and firefly, go to your Inventory and navigate to Skills > Skill name > Mod > FX. Please note that you will have to unlock the skills to gain access to these menus.
You can find more information about which pack comes with your edition of The Division 2 in our FAQ on the available editions or the official Ubisoft Store.
If you are unable to see the unlocked items in the above locations, please visit this FAQ.
For more information about content sharing on consoles, please have a look at this article.