My system meets the minimum requirements:
The game will run smoothly with lower graphical settings but higher graphical settings will strain your system.
My system meets recommended requirements:
The game will run smoothly in the vast majority of cases but specific graphical settings and setup need a more powerful gaming system.
- updating the video card drivers.
- making sure your operating system is up to date.
Change the graphic settings
- From the main menu, select Options, then click on the Display or Graphics tab.
There's a wealth of options for you to play with here, but we'll point out a few that may allow you to get higher FPS.
Take advantage of the Performance Tool
- Game Performance will detail the FPS and response time of both your GPU and CPU over the last few seconds of gameplay.
- Benchmark results will allow you to run a benchmark and get an overall idea of how your system will perform with the current settings. To run a new benchmark, just press the R key.
Note that you an also display the Game Performance in real-time during your gameplay session by pressing F1. Press a second time for more info, and press a third time to toggle off.
Lower the resolution
A lower number here might ensure a smoother experience if your system is close to the minimum system requirements.
Note that for technical such as these, attaching a Dxdiag and an Msinfo to your tickets will allow our support team to better understand your situation.
Additionally, please attach your benchmark results: Press S on the results screen ingame to save the results to your hard drive. The file is called system_info.zip and can be found in this location by default:
C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\Assassin's Creed Origins\report