Redeeming the code you received from your Monster Energy can will grant you in-game content for Assassin's Creed: Origins. In this FAQ we'll tell you how the redemption works.
Before you start, here is some general information:
You can redeem a maximum of 15 codes per account.
The codes can be redeemed until 30th of June 2018.
Also, if you are not located in the United Kingdom, Mauritius or Bulgaria, please visit the FAQ most appropriate for your region: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia or The Netherlands.
This is how you redeem the code:
1. First, please visit the redeem website.
2. If you are not logged into the website already, you will be prompted to do so. Please make sure you log in with the correct Ubisoft Account.
3. Select the right answer to the question Where does Assassin’s Creed: Origins take place?
4. Choose the platform on which you are going to play Assassin's Creed: Origins. If you play on console, please note that your console platform account needs to be linked to your Ubisoft Account for the redemption to proceed. If your accounts are not linked yet, the website will allow you to do so. Alternatively, you can link your accounts on the Ubisoft Account Management Website.
5. Please enter the code exactly as it shows on your can (including dashes). The code is located on the bottom of your can’s ring-pull.
6. Click Redeem Now to continue.
7. The code should be redeemed and you should receive a confirmation on screen. (If not, please have a look at potential reasons below.) The confirmation will also display the content you received.
8. At this point, you will have the opportunity to request a confirmation to be sent to you via email. If you do so, you will be asked to validate the email address associated with your Ubisoft Account. Please double check that the email address is valid and working as the confirmation will be sent to this email address. The website will allow you to change the email address linked to your Ubisoft Account.
9. If you would like to redeem another code, please click Redeem Another Code to go back to the start.
The type of content you receive is decided randomly. Possible content includes items such as weapons, in-game currency and crafting materials. It is possible that you will receive duplicates if you redeem more than one code. Your content will be available for you in-game at the release of Assassin's Creed: Origins. Depending on the type of content you unlocked, you can find it either in the Inventory or Gear menu in-game. More information about locating content in-game can be found in this article.
Should you encounter technical difficulties with the redeem website, for example if it does not load or stays blank, please follow our steps for browser troubleshooting.
If your code redemption does not go as smoothly as expected, you might see one of the following error messages:
If you see this error message, please try to enter the code again. Make sure you enter it exactly as shown on the can, including the dashes (-). Be aware that some characters might be easy to confuse (e.g. the number 0 might look like the letter o).
Oops, something went wrong
The advice is the same as for the above: Please try to enter the code again. Make sure you enter it exactly as shown on the can, including the dashes (-). Be aware that some characters might be easy to confuse (e.g. the number 0 might look like the letter o).
This code has already been redeemed
Remember that each code can only be redeemed once. Please go back and try a different code.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know! We'll be happy to help.