1. Log in to your PSN account or create a new one. You can create an account on your console or online.
2. Select the PlayStation Store icon on the Home Screen.
3. Navigate to the Redeem Codes section at the bottom of the menu.
4. Enter your code.
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue in the dialog box.
If you wish to start downloading the content, select Download.
1. Log in to your Xbox account or create a new one. You can create an account on your console or online.
2. On Xbox One, say Xbox, use a code or select Xbox Store > Browse games > Use a code.
3. Enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the code online.
An Xbox Live download code is valid for one-time use only with Xbox One systems.
1. Open the Uplay PC client and log in. If you are new to Uplay please download the client and create an account.
2. Click on the activation icon toward the top right of the Uplay window.
3. Enter your key in the Activation Code field.
4. Click Activate. This will activate the game on your Ubisoft account.
To find out how to redeem a key on Steam, please visit this Steam FAQ.
If Steam asks you to enter a Uplay key but you already entered it or never received one, please check our related FAQ.
2. Click on your username located on the bottom left side of your screen
3. Click Redeem Code
4. Enter your code and click Redeem. This will activate the game in your Library
To find out how to redeem a code or key on the Nintendo Switch, please have a look at this official Nintendo FAQ.
If you are still unsure how to redeem your game key, feel free to contact us.