If your bought your game from the internet, use the following patch:
If your game is from the USA, use the following patch :
If your game is from the UK or Australia, please use the following patch:
If your game is the collectors edition in the UK or Australia, please use the following patch:
Please make sure that you are installing the right patch for your game version.
2. Run patch installation file.
3. Follow the instructions.
Note: Saves made in game v.1.0 and v.1.1 are not fully compatible with game v.1.2. It is recommended to restart the map to continue playing a saved campaign game.
To continue playing saved multiplayer or single scenario games, you may need to restart the program at the end of the mission
Changes made in patch 1.02:
If loading a save from an older version, some fixes will only take effect after map restart.
- Extended tool tips for buildings on the adventure map.
- Melee attack performed when holding CTRL.
- A hotkey (R) to invoke the creature-hiring interface from any town interface.
- All creatures now have a new status (Range), describing the range at which the creature's attack is halved.
- A new Video Option: Camera Mode.
- A new End of Combat interface.
- Hot-seat duel mode.
- Hall of Fame.
- Two new maps: 'Last Hope' and 'War of The Worlds'.
List of fixes:
- Multiplayer now works correctly.
- Various textual mistakes (descriptions, missing objectives, and messages) were corrected.
- Balance was tuned on the following maps: 'The Conquest', 'The Attack', 'The Invasion', 'The Cultists', 'The Triumvirate', 'Defiance', 'Island of One's Own'.
- AI can no longer hire Haven heroes on 'The Fall of the King' map.
- On 'The Fall of the King' map, the area where Godric is to be brought to fulfil the 'Send Godric to Nicolai' task has been enlarged.
- On 'The Cultists' map, the 'Capture any town in one week' task no longer disappears from the list immediately upon completion instead of becoming completed.
- On 'The Temptation' map, if the enemy Wizard patrolling the river is killed, the 'Avoid enemy patrols' objective will no longer be automatically completed.
- On 'The Refugees' map, one of the objectives was fixed.
- On the 'Dragon Pass' map, the 'Defeat All' task is now specified.
- On 'The Triumvirate' map, after Zehir's fight with Markal, the message 'You Lost' no longer appears.
- On 'The March' map, the hero Grawl can now visit the red key master tent.
- On the 'Liberation' map, the AI can no longer hire the hero Narxes.
- On 'The Alliance' map, the use of the Instant Travel spell no longer causes the script failure.
- On the 'Diplomat' map, losing to AI with the Quick Combat option now fails the mission.
- On the 'Maahir's Gambit' map, the AI cannot seize any of the artefacts that are key to the task's completion.
- On 'The Refugees' map, a possible problem with non-completion of the main objective was fixed.
- On the 'Raelag's Offer' map, the game no longer hangs if Isabel or Markal lose to neutral creatures.
- 'The Emerald One' map can now be played after loading a saved game.
- On 'The Refugee' map, a possible problem with gaining the Dragon Teeth Necklace artefact was fixed.
- The Black Dragons can now be healed by the First Aid Tents.
- The model of Shadya was corrected.
- When Gating is used, the clone will no longer be a normal creature.
- Incorrect message in the 'Rumours' interface in the Tavern was fixed.
- The game now renews the list of sessions in the lobby after the player has left the session.
- Unreachable Dolmen of Knowledge was fixed on the 'Land of Outcasts' map.
- A non-activated dialogue cutscene was fixed on the 'A Tear for Ossir' map.
- Mages and Archmages now use their shot ability properly.
- Gating works for a lone Horned Overseer now.
- The ATB-bar now shows proper information about the turns queue.
- The problem fixed with the bottom part of buildings models in the Preserve appears through the water.
- When an Archangel dies of 'Harm Touch', he no longer remains hanging over the field.
- In Time Pressing mode, the time is now shown.
- Texts are no longer duplicated in the chat after leaving the combat.
- The puzzle map now works correctly in the Underworld.
- The problem with the incorrectly positioned camera at one of the Grass arenas was fixed.
- The player can no longer gain two levels of the same skill with one Level-Up.
- Summoned creatures are no longer shown in the Combat Results calculations.
- Time overlaps with the icon in Dynamic Battle.
- The 'Resisted' inscription now appears in the right place.
- On 'The Betrayal' map, there is no longer a message when approaching the garrison.
- Vampires and Vampire Lords no longer restore their health when attacking Undead creatures.
- Heroes now move with the correct sound at x3 speed.
- Lethos now uses his Decay ability properly.
- It is now much easier to move the cursor to objects.
- The user can no longer hear the opponents by using Monolith.
- The hero in the Haven town garrison now gains weekly movement bonus from Stables.
- The Sphinx' text box was changed.
- The player starting the game with the Random Hero option can no longer have a hero already selected by another player.
- In the multiplayer game, if one of the players quits while the map is being loaded, the other players can start their session anyway.
- The message which appears when a combat is lost to Possessed creatures was corrected.
- A Hero leaving a town no longer returns there immediately as sometimes occurred.
- The Sparkling Fountain now correctly gives Luck +2.
- Objects on the map now have correct tool tips.
- Description of the Silent Stalker perk was fixed.
- The hero Sinitar now has an accurate description of his 'Catalyst' ability.
- The Deep Hydra now restores its health completely.
- The error in the description of the Idol of Fortune was fixed.
- The spell 'Weakness' is correctly explained in the tool tip.
- The hero is no longer able to take troops from allies.
- With faster hero movement settings, other map animations are no longer accelerated.
- The text was formatted in the 'Ritual Pit' interface.
- The Scouts' and Assassins' 'No Range Penalty' are contrary to fact.
- Problem with creatures overlapping with fragments of ruined fortifications at the siege arena was fixed.
- The Dragon Bone Greaves artefact now gives initiative bonus to melee-fighting creatures.
- Damage prediction was corrected.
- The error in how the 'Frenzy' spell works was fixed.
- The error in how the 'Puppet Master' spell works was fixed.
- Numerous minor defects and bugs were fixed.